Ignite presentation Learner Response

 Personal Life vs Work Life

  • Research (through the presentation and your blog): 4
  • TV Documentary Concept: 3
  • Language- Terminology and theory: 3
  • Representations: 2
  • Audience and industry: 3
  • Delivery: 3
  • 18 (out of 30)
Great topic- So relevant to modern life. But you'll need to make this into a focused doc!
Some good research and great to see a plan for opening to doc.
A range of interviews makes sense but need to plan this element specifically as the interviews will be crucial.
Other elements of media language mentioned briefly but you'll need a little more on this min your statement of intent.
BBC1 fits with mainstream element of topic.
Digital convergence will need a little more detail in statement of intent.
Not sure on camera movement- Make sure you are using documentary conventions.
Good to see audience theory and agree with the two elements you've focused on
Binary opposition also a good theory for this 
Handles Q+A well and answers some good questions in some depth.

WWW: The subject itself seems to catch some peoples attention. It can be applied to two theories within media relatively well. Choice of broadcasting channel seems to suit the documentary.
EBI: Need to flesh out the documentary a lot more. Decide on the specifics for the interview section of the documentary. Who I will interview, where I'll interview and how many people I will interview 

The ignite presentation has helped me understand that they are still a lot of elements to my documentary that I haven't fleshed out or clarified one of them being the title. I've started to make plans on how to change my idea for my documentary to properly bring it to life. I can also add a couple of theories to my statement of intent that I haven't done yet and also discuss the posters for the documentary as well. Lastly I need to work on what my representations are going to be as its the least discussed thing in my presentation and statement of intent.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

TV end of Unit index

Sound Analysis

Rise of foreign language TV